We are pleased to be able to offer an exclusive number of berths for sale at both Grand Harbour Marina and Port Louis Marina. These some of the best berths in our marinas, and available on long-lease.
For safe, secure and sheltered berthing in the Mediterranean and Caribbean, some of the best berths are available to you. There has never been a better time to consider a berth purchase for your superyacht. Your perfect home port could be your next investment.
- Long-leases for yachts 30 metres to 100 metres at Grand Harbour Marina and 12 metres to 90 metres at Port Louis Marina
- Flexible long-lease terms up to 35 years
- Earn an income through subletting when berth not occupied
- Long-lease can be sold at anytime
- The best of both worlds! Berths for Sale in the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Own a berth in both Grenada and Malta in a combined lease
To review the latest information about Berth Ownership at Port Louis Marina.
Robert Inwards of superyacht berth specialists Inwards Marine, comments:
“The main advantages of securing a long term lease are threefold; Firstly, securing a Home Port to provide stability for the crew and yacht – a happy crew is a happy yacht!; Secondly, peace of mind knowing that your yacht is safe & secure and easily accessible for maintenance works; Thirdly, historically berth prices have increased as the fleet of yachts increases putting pressure on availability. This coupled with the short leases in many marinas, makes a long term berth investment an excellent opportunity.”